The Executive Assistant is responsible for a variety of duties and responsibilities in support of the Executive Director of Administrative Services providing technical and administrative support related to a variety of Human resources duties. Assignments may include compiling and analyzing data, coordinating multiple concurrent activities, and interacting with individuals and groups at most levels in the organization.
- Management of all sites, including scheduling.
- Create job postings, post job ads and maintain a current and up to date list of sites.
- Screen resumes, conduct phone screenings, schedule on-site interviews.
- Prepare and offer letters of employment and applicable paperwork.
- Provide overall staffing administration, direction and coordination.
- Calendar management.
- Answer emails and calls as required.
- Previous experience as an Administrative Assistant.
- Any combination of education and experience related to college-level work or
experience in Human Resources.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and use/creation of spreadsheets and database
- Exemplary organization skills.
- Emphasis on customer service.
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying