Executive Concierge Delivery
Condo Concierge is currently hiring Delivery Concierge personnel in Toronto GTA to help customers with their shopping/errand needs.
- Personal shopping (Groceries, Prescriptions, Gifts, etc)
- Follow quality service standards and comply with company procedures, rules and regulations
- Know how to effectively communicate using your smartphone
- Operate company vehicle in a responsible and safe manner
- Keen eye for details
- Having patience and great communication with customers
- Strong interpersonal skills, written & verbal
- Always portray a professional and positive attitude
- Utilize good time management and prioritize daily tasks
- You must be 18 and over to apply for this job, and eligible to work for any employer in Canada
- Have a minimum of 20 hours a week available, up to full-time
- Ability to frequently lift/carry products up to 23 kgs/50 pounds
- Minimum education of High School Diploma or equivalent GED required.
- Valid G Class Ontario Driver’s License
- Clean Driver’s Abstract
- Strong knowledge of GTA roads and routes.
- Reliable and flexible to drive within and outside the GTA.
- No criminal record
Preferred but not required:
- Previous professional errand running experience
- Prior background in sales, support or similar customer facing jobs
- Food handlers certification
- Smart serve certification
We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as driving networks/ridesharing i.e. Uber, Lyft, Doordash, Foodra, Instacart, SkipThe Dishes, etc.
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $16.00 per order plus 100% of tip
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying