Enjoy a positive and rewarding work environment with flexible scheduling options as you share your enthusiasm for aquatics. Work close to home, build your confidence and leadership skills and stay active and fit doing something you love.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supervision of patrons using outdoor amenities such as pools.
- Servicing customers by maintaining clean change rooms, monitoring loitering in order to deter theft and reminding patrons to follow pool rules.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides quality customer service by answering inquiries while on duty.
- Monitors change room areas and deter possible theft.
- Supervises patrons at the top of the water slide.
- Cleans change rooms and washrooms.
- Replenishes supplies such as soap, paper towels, toilet paper, etc.
- Ensures site, equipment and supplies are appropriately maintained to minimize health and safety risk at all times.
- Assists with deck and emergency procedure duties as qualified.
- Excellent customer service skills; ability to clean; communicates tactfully with customers.
In addition to being at least 15 years old, you have the following required current qualifications:
- Lifesaving Society Bronze Cross.
- Lifesaving Society Standard First Aid.
- Service Excellence: Meets or exceeds service standards when interacting with customers in the community and in the organization.
- Change & Innovation: Responds positively and professionally to change and helps others through change.
- Teamwork & Relationship Building: Interacts with others in an inclusive, collaborative and respectful way that creates effective working relationships.
- Communication: Communicates in a clear, professional and respectful way; demonstrates active listening.
- Accountable & Results Oriented: Demonstrates ethical behaviour and accountability, aligns with City values, and abides by relevant policies and legislation.
- Management & Leadership: Demonstrates self-management, professionalism and engagement; leads by example.
All staff qualifications must be current from the beginning to the last day of each session.Qualifications that are due to expire during a session must be re-certified prior to the start of the season and staff will be required to provide proof of registration for the re-certification.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $16.00 to $23.00 /hour
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying